Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Victoria Beckham Talks Family and Her Hectic Schedule

She always looks polished and chic, but after critics started in with negative comments about the way Victoria Beckham looked at her collection launch in London last weekend, she fired back.

The former Spice Girls singer told the Daily Mirror, "Look, if people want to say I'm miserable then so be it, I'm really not. I have a lot on my plate. I'm not going to lie about it, I'm tired. I'm really tired but I'm also very happy with my life."

The busy mom continued, "I'm not getting much sleep at all. Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night, too, because of the collections. I'm up with the baby as all mums are, and I wouldn't have it any other way. There's not a team of people doing it for me."

Between being a business woman, a wife and a mom to their four children, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 6, and Harper, 7 months, life is one big balancing act for Victoria, who added, "I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children -? it's tough."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/victoria-beckham/victoria-beckham-talks-family-and-her-hectic-schedule-587571

April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment